Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Chapter 08: First Date


Although her head is filled with Carter now, CeeCee hasn't forgotten about her professional ambitions. She starts every morning with a good workout and some piano.


And it all pays off – CeeCee has reached the top of the Entertainer Career and she's not even a full-fledged adult yet! Look at the cool Rock Legend Signed she got as a reward x)


CeeCee heads to some community lots the very next day to play her new guitar for the first time. Unfortunately she doesn't get much success at the bar....


or at the gym...


She gets more success at the museum. But by then it's almost noon. I guess we just headed out a bit too early!


Chatting with her tippers


After hanging out with her fans, CeeCee spots Carter and decides to head over to say hello. She's barely had time to ask him if he'd like to come over when he asks her out on a date! Of course she says yes right away. She rushes home to change.

Carter takes CeeCee to the park first. CeeCee feels uncomfortably overdressed, but Carter insists she looks lovely. They take a seat. At first the small talk is rather awkward and nervewracking, they haven't seen each other since their kiss, but soon little hearts start floating over their head so I think things are going pretty well.


CeeCee is right about to turn the flirting up a notch when Carter stands up. Is he going to take CeeCee somewhere more romantic? A nice fancy restaurant? A romantic and secluded refuge?
No, he's just aging up. CeeCee is now on a date with an old man.

How awkward. Carter keeps on chatting like normal but CeeCee is devastated. She doesn't beat around the bush though. She breaks things off. “I don't want my husband to die before I'm even a proper adult.” She's only halfway through her Young Adult stage, for crying out loud!


“We can still be friends.”


Too soon, I think, CeeCee...
Well, I take it the date is over. I didn't even get a medal. Boo :(

I was going to head CeeCee home after this (she was rather sad I think she could have used a good cry) but she was already talking to other sims. I think this is her telling Hughes of “that one time I went on a date with a guy who turned out to be three times my age...”


Poor Carter :(
In other news, Hughes has got to be the tallest child in the game – that's right, he's as tall as CeeCee but he only had one trait to discover! Good thing I looked at that. The romance options were available too. How creepy o_o

Well this is the end of this chapter. Poor CeeCee's first date ended in heartbreak. How will she go on from this? Will she let her brokenheart get the best of her and throw in the towel and lose herself in her music? Or will she give love another shot and seek out Mr. Right V.2?

No comments:

Post a Comment