Monday, November 10, 2014

The Rose Family

Hi there welcome to my first ever legacy attempt. It is based on misslune's Differences in the Family Tree Legacy

I've tried playing legacies in the past, but always got bored and rarily made it past the first generation. I'm hoping that focusing on challenges and documenting a storyline will help keep me focused and interested in my family.

I therefore introduce you to my very first attempt: A Thorny Legacy, starring the Rose family!

I would also like to apologize for the highly boring blog template. It's my first shot at a blog as well and I still haven't got the hang of customizing the template or creating drop-down menus.

However, this is a test run legacy. So hopefully by the time I start my 10-gen random legacy I'll be a pro at everything ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment