Friday, December 5, 2014

Chapter 20: Levi Ages Up

Nothing much happened for the next few days, so I begin this chapter with Levi's birthday! I laughed when I saw his outfit because he really does look like a born heart-breaker.

I don't know how many of you reading this blog have checked out the “Objectives and Points” page, but in it you'll see that an optional objective is to have the lover's child be adopted as heir. I know that my heir law is red hair > other hair and girl > boy (in that order), but I try to complete both mandatory and optional objectives, and therefore Levi will, exceptionally, be heir over Alba. Gen 3 objectives have to do with breaking hearts, a lot of them. Hence why I was so delighted to see Levi already embracing the role haha.

I rolled for his aspiration and trait. He wants to be a Social Butterfly which was exactly what I had been hoping for, yay! However he rolled the Gloomy trait which is not my favorite of the bunch. Although, I suppose considering his position in the family (legitimate but bastard son of his mother and her lover) I suppose his depressed nature is justifiable...


Thankfully, Sri doesn't seem to discriminate against Levi one bit! It's nice to see that, though Sri and CeeCee's friendship and romance bar have decreased significantly, Sri doesn't hold a grudge against the innocent.

Levi ages up on a Monday but he doesn't have to go to school, so CeeCee takes him to the park. Levi immediately throws himself into his first aspiration goal - meeting 10 sims

He meets a lot of people, but they aren't all very nice...He gets yelled at by this older lady whose name I can't remember.
(later Levi rolls the wish to be friends with her! A Gloomy Social Butterfly who wants to befriend mean people? Man, this little boy is all about challenges)

And he also gets yelled at by his uncle Cedric! I was so stunned that I forgot to take a screenshot. Here's Cedric still seething though

Poor Levi :( Cedric was already Angry when he entered the conversation so I know it's not something Levi said. I can't believe he took his anger out on his nephew like that :( I suppose I must remember that Cedric is insane.

At lunchtime CeeCee makes the kids some super yummy hotdogs on the grill.

Levi wants to befriend the boy, Farhan Rinhart and Elizabeth just happened to be at the park too. I can't get over how cute she is. I want Levi and her to become friends in anticipation of Levi's teenage objectives. I will remember my lesson from Chapter 17 though, so I'll try to not become too attached to Eli!

As Levi's friends are leaving, CeeCee breaks down in tears though. Poor CeeCee :(
I guess she's having trouble coping with what she's done. I don't think she was planning on telling Levi, but it must just have gotten bottled up and, well ... repressed feelings are the most liable to resurface.
“What do you mean Dad's not my dad?”


Levi recovers pretty quickly from this revelation. Or maybe he just doesn't understand it just quite yet. In any case, he sees a group of new kids and rushes over to greet them.

The two boys are Evil and the one girl is a Hot-Head and the conversation soon takes a turn for the worse. Levi becomes angry, tense and feels awkward. I was just about to send him home when I saw that it was 3pm and Alba had returned from school. I immediately get her to come over to the park to try and calm her brother down. She's such a trooper.


Success!


The jungle gym is one of my favorite activities – not only can you play and get your motor skills up, but you can have the kids talk and get relationship points and level up their social skill!

Here Levi is talking to the girl trying to become friends (got to lay the foundations down for his teenage years. Levi needs options, haha) and Alba is having a discussion from above with the red-head boy. She rolled a wish to become friends with him and he is. Just. The. Cutest.
(I know I got carried away with the screenshots, but I couldn't help myself! He's adorable! And so expressive. I'm going to be keeping an eye on him).

For good measure he's a picture of Alba, I don't think I have a good close-up of her yet

No comments:

Post a Comment