Thursday, December 11, 2014

Chapter 21: All-Nighter

Today, Levi and Alba are planning on staying up all night! It's a school night but I decided to indulge and bought them each a Sleepless Potion! They begin by getting their homework out of the way. Nothing kills fun like work hanging over your head!


Sri even gives them a hand before having to head out to work
(Yes, unless Sri has to venture out to the sidewalk to be mean or mischievous, he basically does just hang around the house in his bathrobe all day...)

Alba finishes her homework (and her extra credit) first so she tests out her brand new violin while waiting for Levi to finish. I suppose watching her mother play all the time rubbed off on her!
“Man, this music doesn't sound like the way Mommy plays at all.”

When she gets home from work, CeeCee decides to prepare a fancy meal for her two little daredevils. I tried to take pictures of her really fancy knife tricks, but they're super hard to get at just the right moment. Needless to say, gone are the days when she dropped the entire pepper shaker in the pot!

The chili is delicious!


CeeCee heads off to bed immediately after dinner and it's time to get these two little rascals working on their aspirations. Alba needs to play video games for 10 hours and Levi needs to make a BFF. I already knew the BFF was going to be Alba, but I didn't know how to juggle having Alba play video games and socialize at the same time. I thought I would have to have her play a while, cancel the action, talk with Levi for a while and get back to gaming. But then the most extraordinary thing happened...This:


Levi picked up this really creepy doll-toy-like thing that was on the edge of the desk kneeled by the desk and started talking to Alba while playing his creepy toy (which curiously gets him creative skill points, don't ask me why/how).
I EFFING FRICKEN LOVE THIS GAME!!!

During the night, Levi keeps getting up and moving around all over the place, but he keeps playing his doll and socializing with Alba. It is the perfect set up. Not only are they both making progress in their respective aspirations but they are both also leveling up in unrelated skills (Social skill for Alba and Creative skill for Levi). I was really a happy Simmer :)

Oh and it turnned out to be hilarious watching Levi play with his doll! He kept hitting himself in the face with it, hahaha. Failed attempt at a picture:


By the end of the night, Alba reached her next milestone and so had Levi – they became BBFs!!

So adorable <3

**
I confess one of the reasons for the all-nighter was that I realized that I hadn't given Levi a bed. I let them have an all-nighter to give me a chance to decide if I wanted to create a whole new room so that Levi could have his own bedroom, or if I would just stick him in Alba's bed room.

I decided on the latter option. They are BBFs and if I added another desk to the room they could talk while they worked! I had to make Alba's room a little bigger so CeeCee's musical studio shrunk as a result, but I don't think she minds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment