Friday, December 12, 2014

Chapter 23: Alba's first day as a teenager


The day after Alba's birthday, I send her to the park with two boyfriend candidates : Juan and Ayden. Juan is that adorable redhead Alba wanted to befriend that day on the jungle gym. Unfortunately, he grew up to be a glutton – one of my least favorite traits considering that they are consistently cleaning the fridge of yummy leftovers! He's still in the running, but I want Alba to have other options! Then, she met Ayden Gillespie at her birthday party – apparently he's a random kid that CeeCee knew and invited to Alba's birthday since she didn't know too many of Alba's actual friends. Anyway, he's Marisa's brother (the gorgeous Sim I took a picture of in the previous chapter) so beautiful genes sure run in that family! Plus, he's a music lover and cheerful, so really what's not to love?!

Still, I decided that this time the decision whom to romance would be entirely 110% up to Alba, so hence why she invited both boys to the park. Imagine my delight when Alba instantly rolls the wish to become friends with Ayden when they get to the park! And to top things off they couldn't keep their eyes off each other!
Here's Juan telling an outrageous story and being outrageously ignored by his two companions (lol)
And then again later...


Ayden and Alba become friends that day, but to my big disappointment, Alba doesn't roll anymore Ayden-oriented wishes after that :( Instead she becomes obsessed with progressing in her aspiration and writing jokes (huh?). Oh, well, maybe later Alba!

I found a lot of plants ready to harvest around the park and the house (perks of having spent two childhoods there!), so Alba's garden got a really good head start. I'm really excited for her aspiration – I really want Alba to complete what her late grandmother couldn't ^^


Ayden shows up when Alba is watering her plants.


I didn't realize it until later, but Ayden showed up flirty! Does her have a thing for Alba? :D
Since I'm not taking any romantic initiation until Alba wishes it, I'm really crossing my fingers that Ayden will make the first move x)
Look how he's looking at her in this picture!
And Sri just cracked me up - “I've got my eye on you, young man!” hehee

The family also has their first dinner together in ages! Their schedules never properly matched or they were never hungry at the same time, but this evening it felt like everything ligned up on its own. I got CeeCee to make salsa with the fresh onions and tomatoes Alba harvested at the lots – it turned out delicious. CeeCee's quite the cook now and with Alba's fresh produce, I can just imagine how delicious their dinner must have been, yumyum x)


Alba took a selfie or herself before dinner. Amusingly enough, she's the first of my Sims to do this. I never saw Cassandra and Cristina as teenagers do this nor did Candice or CeeCee as YA & Adults!
"No phone at the table, Alba!"

I've noticed since then that Alba likes taking selfies of herself – she's gorgeous, and she knows it! Haha.
As you can see, CeeCee is not too please to have her daughter taking pictures of herself at the dinner table :p

Later that night, Alba called her good childhood friend Elizabeth. I don't think I've posted the picture of Elizabeth since she grew up
She's still pretty but I think that considering how adorable she was when she was a child she should have been drop dead gorgeous as a teen – or kept that cute childishness about her. But, I feel like she's neither super gorgeous nor super cute anymore, just a pretty inbetween. Her teenage trait is “Bro” so that makes her a Creative Bro. The one thing she really has going for her is that gorgeous red hair of hers? I really want the legacy red hair to resurface in my sims, but if my heirs keep choosing dark-haired partners I doubt that'll heppen u_u

Alba tells her all about her afternoon at the park and Ayden showing up at her house later.

“Wait, you'll never guess what else...”

“He kept looking at me with this flirty look in his eyes! Hahahahaha!”

Well, Alba may be uninterested in Romantic affairs, but she's definitely not clueless hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment