Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Chapter 25: Marisa Gillespie

In the last chapter, Levi aged up and took over the generational reigns from his mother. The first thing I did after that was to upgrade the house. Although Alba and Levi never complained about sharing a room as kids, I felt that they could use their own privacy now that puberty had hit and hormones would soon be raging (for Levi anyway, not so sure how long it'll take Alba hehe).
(CeeCee’s study room keeps getting smaller and smaller, lol)

The day after Levi ages up, to keep up with tradition, I send him to the park with potential girlfriend candidates. I figure that with a serial romantic he'll soon let me know who his first prey love interest will be.
Yes, Levi has many more options than Alba haha. I can't remember the name of the Sim in the white sweater but she's not a teenager. She's an acquaintance of CeeCee's who was invited to Alba's birthday so many chapters ago. She'll probably age up into an elder any day, but until she does, she's all Levi's if he wants her.

Things seem to be going pretty well...the girls are getting along and Levi seems to be drawn to Shaina...

...much to Elizabeth's dismay. Look how she's checking out the competition, haha.

Levi doesn't waste much time rolling a wish to be romantic and to schedule a date, but he doesn't specify a particular Sim and so I took the liberty of choosing for him: Marisa Gillespie! I just couldn't resist … she's gorgeous and I think she'd be perfect as Levi's first love interest.

I had them go on a date then and there. They find a little spot away from the rest of the crowd.


Levi aged up with the Alluring trait thanks to his aspiration choice so the date turns flirty very quickly. I tried to catch Marisa in a flirty pose, but it was actually quite hard.
Levi's trying out his sexy pose for the first time. I should probably get him to hit the gym soon so he has more to show off, haha :p

Levi steps up his game as the sun starts to set. His bladder, hunger and energy bar are yellow, but he doesn't let it show for one second. That's dedication!


Eventually, Marisa stands up to leave. Levi won't let her go so easily, though: “I hope you had a good time, Marisa.” He whips out a rose from I have no idea where. “This evening has been the best one of my life.”


“Oh, Levi...” Marisa is obviously at a loss for words.
“I hope you don't think me too forward...”


“Oh, Levi! Teehee.”


The atmosphere is charged and so Levi does what any typical teen boy would do – goof off to relieve the tension.

Thankfully this makes Marisa laugh and the mood is suddenly more relaxed. Flirty, but relaxed. Marisa really does have to leave. Levi showers her with kisses. “Make it home safely. I'll call you later,” he promises.


**

While Levi has been having the time of his life seducing his first girl, Alba has been struggling to keep her needs up in the green. I want Alba to have a gorgeous garden but to excel at school as well. Unfortunately, keeping a garden is a really demanding job and actually decreases the fun-o-meter, even for Sims who have the Freelance Botanist aspiration (which I don't think is right!). Alba's garden is growing decently. She is currently growing: lemons, lilies, onions, carrots, chrysanthemums, daisies, two snapdragon plants and two strawberry bushes, sage, and tomatoes.

Unfortunately, she has next to no time to take care of the garden during the week. She comes home with a fun-meter nearly in the red and by the time she has watched TV and had dinner she only has time to do her homework (and extra credit) and go to bed. Look at the poor state of her garden!

When Levi aged up, I decided that neither of them would get a job so they could focus on their aspirations and (in Levi's case) objectives. I'm really glad for my decision otherwise poor Alba would have lived her teenage years in misery.

Thankfully she has her dear brother to keep her spirits up. He usually keeps her company while she does her homework and therefore keeps her social bar nice and green (as you can see, Levi himself doesn't care much for doing homework haha).


It'll be the weekend soon and I hope to have Alba socialize a bit more with her friends … I can't wait until she rolls a romantic aspiration or something! She needs a little bit of loving in her life ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment